Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unbelievable :D

The job I just started last week has kept me busy!
I guess the daily update did not work as well as planned.
Tomorrow (err I mean TODAY) I will be flying to Virginia for school orientation. So exciting!
I just started going to Bible study class as well every Monday, and it has truly made an impact on my life. I hope that once I start college, that I will prioritize time to read the Bible.
Summer is just so delightful!
The sun, the friends, the food; EVERYTHING!
Thank you God!

I get to take dogs on walks!


Have I mentioned that I have been afraid of big dogs ever since I was little. I am learning to get over that fact, but trust me, it is TOUGH. Like sometimes my heart is beating 1000 mi/hr.
I promised that I won't quit, so even if I come home scratched, I will continue until the summer is over. Uh Oh.
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment