Saturday, June 12, 2010

BP jokes are overrated





Really, they are overrated.
Poor England goalkeeper, Robert Green, was criticized after a terrible mistake that led US scoring and tying the game. I am not going to state my opinion over who should have won, but how in the world did they connect BP with FIFA (on Twitter)?

  • "Breaking News: BP to use Robert Green to plug oil leak. Everyone agrees he's already a hero in USA & no point going home #worldcup "
  • "Oh wow....England keeper Green stopped that about as well as a BP cap. GOAL USA!!!!!"
Poor guy :(.

The coach

The game

I cooked dinner! I called it: Sa-LAD
(Avocado, lettuce, black olives, seasoned chicken, tortilla strips, cucumber, carrots, onions, and mandarins).
P.S. ignore the hanging onion. haha


Where did the sun go?

Sleepy weather

I went for a short walk after dinner. A minute after, it started raining and I saw lightning. I made a run towards my house. haha


World Cup
____________


Intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment