Friday, June 11, 2010

GOOOOOOOL!



Today, I went for a drive to watch the sunset and I thought:
"Kansas just might be as/or even more beautiful than Hawaii if we just had an ocean near us.", but then again, Kansas has it's own beauties even if it doesn't have an actual beach. Beat that Hawaii! Kidding.




Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies I baked for a friend's birthday. I had to try a "couple" of cookies to check if they were alright ;D



*sigh. so beautiful!



Bad (not really serious) news: I had to return the alarm clock I bought. Apparently it did all of the functions an alarm clock does (plus mp3 player), the thing was, it did not charge my ipod. :\
In case you buy one, make sure to check that (if it comes with a dock)!


__________

WORLD CUP

Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment