Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day





Good day today. I spent my morning cooking breakfast for my mom. The menu included veggie omelet, toast with olive spread, and a bit of grapes. Right before I woke her up, I turn on the ipod speakers with the song I Thought She Knew by Nsync. Amazing harmony! My morning surprise turn out well, my mother almost cried of joy.



Later in the day, my mom and I went cruising around town. We went to this marketplace that sold fresh sushi! Probably not that many people are impress with sushi, but I was, because when you live in the middle of nowhere USA, it's hard to find any foreign food. Sure we have a few Chinese and Mexican restaurants, but when it comes to choosing a place to go out to eat, we have limited choices.

Overall, today was a marvelous day. Yeah, I did get reminded often that it was Single Awareness Day, but seriously, whoever said that being single was a bad thing?

I am happy.
Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment