Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sugar Cookies

I am VERY original with my blog titles that I think I might just deserve a blog award! =]
____________________________________________________________

Yesterday, the 19th, a very good friend of mine turn 18 years old.
I decided to bake her some sugar cookies.

But not just your regular sugar cookies,
these were vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free sugar cookies!

To: Cherrybrook Kitchen

You are awesome!Cookie dough = yummm

Royal frosting looks like paint. Hmm it is a type of artwork.

Lesson learned: when the directions tell you to Roll the dough in circles, just do it.
Or else they look like muffin tops, hence the picture below.
ooops

Thank goodness for the frosting, it makes up for the odd shapes.



Ta Dah!
For those who are math geeks out there, one of the cookies has a math equation.

Sigma of x divided by (alyssa) square. Then it says: U=A, Du=C (*Using U substitution) .

As in Alyssa derivative is Crazy. AKA "Alyssa (or You) drives me crazy"
hahaha
eh, never mind..
Happy Birthday Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment