Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ay Chihuahua

Muy Caliente! (My thoughts on the weather)
The temperature outside has been above average compare to previous years. Last week, the temp went as high as: 103, 105, 109, 115 and today 111. I don't want to complain because I know that in the winter, I will be wishing it was summer again. 

I attempted to go jogging...

That lasted 5 minutes, and then I just walked.
 
During the walk I was trying to come up with possible ideas for my new blog post, and I came up with this one:

A list of awesome bloggers.

I think that part of blogging is networking to share brilliant ideas, which is why I want to share a couple of great bloggers that succeed in the health & food category.

1. Angela from Oh She Glows (Inspiring lady who also shares a bunch of delicious vegan recipes).

2. Amy from Super Healthy Kids (Don't be discourage by the title if you do not have kids. Her recipes are extremely creative. Just today, I made her famous Simple Ice Cream after my walk.)

3. Kathy from Healthy Happy Life ( I recently found her website and will most likely try her Almond Butter Banana Shake in the near future.)

4. Chef John from Food Wishes (I think I like his website mostly because his recipes have video tutorials. I also have to add a comment, that Chef John's enthusiasm is one of a kind.)

*On the right; Simple Ice Cream from #2. Mine was melted because I was impatient...







*On the left; Pre baked Apple Cake from #1. The recipe calls for jars, but I had none. Improvising!
    In the words of Chef John,
    "Enjoy!"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment