Monday, November 22, 2010

Amigas

First of all, I would like to say that in 15 minutes I will be taking my last exam in one of my classes. Instead of studying, I am deciding to blog about this amazing friend of mine. This friend of mine was one of the most inspirational people who brought me closer to my faith and to live my life to the fullest. I love her so much. Anyway, today I received a package from her on the mail with a birthday present and a lovely note. I cannot explain how bless I am to have her in my life.

AH I MISS HER! This winter break, our motto is:
"We are gonna bake until our ovens break". (Since we love to cook!)
She send me so many types of hot chocolate packets for cold winter days. Also, a magnetic cupcake because we both love baking.
SEE YOU SOON AMIGA!

"Good friends are like stars...you don't always get to see them, but you know where they are."

Dear Andrea,
THANK YOU!
Sincerely, Amy.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Aw, Amy, thank you so much! I love you! I'm counting down the days til I see you! :) CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete