Sunday, November 28, 2010

Big City Dreams

This break, I was very lucky to get the chance to go to New York City for Thanksgiving with most of my family. We got there at midnight and lined up the streets for the Macy's Parade at 4 in the morning. If I could describe my experience in 3 words, I would say: COLD, AMAZING, and DIFFERENT. It made me appreciate the beauties of Kansas. I am posting a couple of pictures from the trip:
Manhattan NY, NY
Si se puede!




Amanda Cosgrove from Drake & Josh and ICarly


Oh Yeah!




Keri Hilson

Fin.

I just want to tell everyone that You've Got a Friend by McFly is such a beautiful cover and the video is amazing. This makes me want to go out there and help out. If anybody has ever read the book, Angels of Mercy by Lurlene McDaniel, they would understand what an eye opening experience it is to go out there to help.

Someday. Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment