Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Cooking Fun

Thank God for weekends :)

I've found that cooking on Sundays for the upcoming week really helps me save money, time, and get my nutrition. Stress reliever too! Wooooooo.
Watching the Cooking channel at the gym has really inspired me this week.
My goal is to not go to the store until I used the food I already have in my pantry. That is, unless I run out of veggies. :P

Prepping the kitchen.

Olive oil, onion, garlic, other veggies, pepper, cumin, salt, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and chicken sausage.

Korean inspired dish (goes w/ rice & seaweed). Veggies, eggs, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pepper.

Baked yellow fries and purple seasoned baked potatoes.
Being creative with gf cornbread mix. 
Sweet!!! Espresso, cocoa powder, stevia, choc. chips, and corn bread mix.
Nom Nom Nom,

Ahhhh-meeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment