Thursday, March 13, 2014

Smooooooothie


Hola!
Happy Thursday :)
It is almost spring break here and the weather is just a bonus. Inspired by this website that has 54 kinds of healthy smoothies (http://greatist.com/health/healthy-smoothie-recipes), I created my own tonight.

I call it the Brown Machine. I know it sounds silly, but it tastes really good!
  • Pitted dates
  • Banana
  • Ice cubes
  • Cocoa Powder
  • Chocolate milk
  • Chia seeds
  • Frozen Kale
  • Lucuma Powder



Today I read a post called: To My Future Wife. I think what made his blog post go viral was the author's perspective of the woman he will someday married, and the value he places for her. A personal and sincere love letter. In a general aspect, he had great points. And to think that we all have a personal love letter written for us, it is so incredible. Grasis Dios por la Biblia <3


Pepper, whom I sometimes call Pimienta might be scare of me...
Con amor,
Ahhhh-meeee

No comments:

Post a Comment