Friday, February 22, 2013

Good morning! 7 notes


First note: God is good (ALL THE TIME)!

Second note: Most of Kansas got snow in the past two days, and in some places hitting an inch below record high.

Third note: Us college kids got a 5 day weekend! It could not have come at a better time.

Fourth note: Encouraged by an angel (a new friend). I'd only only met her for 5 minutes and she had already encourage me to continue with a challenging class I was ready to drop. How amazing it is that God can use us to change other people's lives for the better?! Hope, faith, and love. To my new friend: Thank you!

Fifth note: Nanotechnology. <-- I am still trying to wrap my mind around how it works.

Sixth note: Look at this delightful treat from The Simple Veganista. I did not have all of the ingredients the recipe called out, but it still tasted delicious!


Seventh note: Do work. B-E proactive. You CAN do it!!!!!


never miss an opportunity to be kind to a stranger.
Hope, faith, and love,

-Ahhhhhh  meee

No comments:

Post a Comment