Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Freeze the moment

I should be packing right now...but I have been wanting to post for such a long time.

Forgive me.

Packing? On-campus housing college kids are kicked out after finals...ayayay ;)

BUT, there is a bigger news. A new plan. God's plan. And like always, I fight it in the beginning because I see it as unfair but luckily, it only lasts for so long.Then I can understand that God loves me (and you) so much, that His plans are just bigger than what I (and you) could ever imagine.

With that being said. I decided to accept the facts and enjoy the time with my friends. Cherish, because at points I forget to.

I made a bucket list of things to do, which I will be posting later.



Now Playing: Mi Maravillosa by Fernando Varela

    No comments:

    Post a Comment