Thursday, July 8, 2010

Insomnia

It is 1:33 in the morning and I NEED to sleep, but I just can't. *sigh

I thought it was about time to update my blog. :]

What I've been up to lately:
  • Working
  • Running (YAY)
  • Napping (From lack of sleep. I know, bad Amy.)
Changing subjects, I wanted to say:
Wouldn't it be awesome to major in gastronomy? Travel the world and eat amazing food here and there. =D

After reading so many healthy life style food blogs, I got myself motivated to change my eating habits! *Insert a crowd cheering here.*
For Breakfast:
Half a banana & a chocolate chip PB spread on bread.



My excuse: I was on a hurry after work ti eat lunch. Besides, I order two FRESCO tacos.
;o

The reason I do not like working in the rain.


Brrrrrr. (Yes, it is possible to be freezing in the summer!)


Now this (below), I do like!

My fourth of July dinner. Thanks to my good friend Andrea!

Walking the two dogs reminded me of an old married couple.
Always side by side.



Goodnight everyone!
Vamos Espana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment