Sunday, December 4, 2011

Definition of a word that starts with: D


Discipline.

"Training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior, especially training that produces moral or mental improvement."

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."



"Those brownies are delicious, but I will only eat one. That's right. ONE!!!! Do your homework ________ (insert your name). Let's do this, self control. wooo" 

Keep moving forward. When struggles come your way buckle up and hold on. Perseverance. woot woot. 
Like my friends say: Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. The part of your personal quote that says "Do your homework ____ insert your name)" is incredibly accurate right now. Okay, Ahhhhme, I will get back to my work. Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete