Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Daily Sacrifices


Now Playing: "Mamastery" by Danielle Rose

Last week, a friend of mine share the song "Mamastery" with me. She shared how this song brought her strength for getting out of bed and starting her day and so, I had to try it for myself. 

Wow. It was like a gentle push to welcoming the daily martyrdom with anticipation. It is beautiful how this song is moving, even to those that are not mothers. It gave me the hope that often I lack, specially when I am stumble by the fears of the sacrifices I only imagine one must endure when fulfilling their vocations. 

Perhaps the song will move your heart too. 

"Cloistered in these walls

My sacrifices hidden

Consecrating life

For my children

This is where God called me

To fulfill my vows

To give my life to him

As wife and mother now"  - Lyrics by Danielle Rose

Good night,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment