Friday, July 2, 2010

The summer of O'ten.

I apologize for my absence. Summer is going by fast/slow. haha

Fast Mode: Spending time with friends/family.
Slow Mode: Working.

A few things I been doing since I last posted:
  • I went to my freshman orientation. It was amazing! My only fear is the freshmen 15.
  • Working 6 out of 7 days a week. Sometimes it feels like school. The same feeling when you have to get out of bed early morning and go to sleep early.
  • Watching the World Cup!
  • Baking desserts
  • Exercising. My stress reliever =]
On my way to orientation!

Random street

Walking dogs. They were the "cooperative" ones.
There are also the "pullers", which unfortunately I could not take a picture of.

A two dollar drink at Starbucks. Soy Chocolate Vivanno Smoothie.
*We got a discount :D

Word.

The B-E-A-U-tiful weather in the bike trail.

I was at the wrong place to watch the sunset, but I least I got to see the sky changing colors in a matter of seconds.

When I went walking, I spotted these flowers. What are they called?

No comments:

Post a Comment